Brighton vs Leeds United Prediction: Statistical Analysis
|Brighton vs Leeds United Prediction|
When is Brighton most likely to score a goal? Brighton has scored 50% of the goals in the scoring minutes of 30-45 minutes in the current season.
When is Leeds United most likely to score a goal? Leeds United has scored 42.9% of the goals in the scoring minutes of 60-75 minutes so far.
Who is most likely to score for the Seagulls? Pascal Grob has looked in very good form this season and Brighton will expect him to add more goals to his name in the upcoming match.
Who is most likely to score for the Peacocks? Rodrigo Moreno is expected to score goals for Leeds United in the next match.
Who is likely to win the match? Brighton is expected to win this game as per the latest predictions.
Check out our detailed analysis of Brighton vs Leeds United. The team and player stats are based on recent performances and may not necessarily replicate in the upcoming game
Brighton is set to lock horns with Leeds United in the next EPL fixture on Saturday, 27 August. After a historic last season, the Seagulls started their campaign on a high by dominating Man United in their own backyard. Brighton managed to remain unbeaten till now and they will aim to secure 3 points and promote themselves on the points by winning the upcoming home match against Leeds United.
Leeds United is coming off a historic 3-0 win against Chelsea. The emphatic win sent a strong statement for all the teams that the Peacocks are on a mission this season. Leeds’ forward attack is looking powerful due to the presence of Rodrigo Moreno who is looking in sublime form this season. Jesse Marsch’s men will look to capitalize on the momentum and dominate Brighton at the Falmer Stadium on Saturday.
Brighton vs Leeds United Prediction: Goal Scoring and Conceding Patterns
|Goals Scored||Goals Conceded|
|First 15 minutes||–||–|
|16 to 30 minutes||2||–|
|31 to 45 minutes||2||1|
|46 to 60 minutes||1||–|
|61 to 75 minutes||1||1|
|76 to 90 minutes||2||1|
|Goals Scored||Goals Conceded|
|First 15 minutes||–||1|
|16 to 30 minutes||1||1|
|31 to 45 minutes||2|
|46 to 60 minutes||2||–|
|61 to 75 minutes||3|
|76 to 90 minutes||2||3|
Brighton vs Leeds United Prediction: Forward Stats
|Goals||Shots Per Game||Shots on Target Per Game|
- Brighton’s forward attack is spearheaded by Danny Welbeck. Welbeck is yet to score this season but he is a promising winger.
- In the last season, Welbeck added 6 goals and 2 assists to his name. Leandro Trossard is another important striker for the Seagulls. Trossard is playing at an average of 1.5 key passes per game with 68% passing accuracy.
- Brighton’s midfield comprises players like Pascal Grob and Moises Caicedo. Grob has scored 2 goals so far and he has played at an average of 2.5 key passes per game. Caicedo is having a good interception rate of 2.5 per match along with 60% success in the total duels.
- Rodrigo Moreno is looking in excellent form this season. He has already scored 4 goals for the Peacocks. He has also maintained an average of 1.5 key passes per game.
- Patrick Bamford is playing with a passing accuracy of 75% till now with 50% dribbling success.
- The key midfielders for Leeds United include Jack Harrison and Marc Roma. Harrison has scored 1 and assisted in 2 goals this season. He also got a dribbling success of 57%. Roma’s panning accuracy stands at 85%. He has also won 50% of the total duels.
Top Goal Scorers in the Last Season
- Leandro Trossard (8 goals)
- Neal Maupay (8 goals)
- Danny Welbeck (6 goals)
- Jack Harrison (8 goals)
- Rodrigo Moreno (6 goals)
- Daniel James (4 goals)
Brighton vs Leeds United Prediction: Yellow Card Stats
|Alexis Mac Allister||1|
Brighton vs Leeds United Prediction: Defense Stats
|Clearances Per Game||Tackles Per Game|
- The highly experienced footballer, Joel Veltman leads the defense for the Seagulls. Veltman is playing at an average of 5.5 clearances per game with a passing accuracy of 78%.
- Lewis Dunk is another formidable defender who has maintained an average of 6 clearances per match as of now with 71% success in the total duels.
- In the defense department, Leeds United relies on Pascal Struijk and Diego Llorente. Struijk has been a consistent performer for the Peacocks. He is playing the current EPL season at an average of 5.5 tackles per game, winning 67% of the aerial duels.
- Llorente is also having a good season with an average of 4 clearances per match so far with 86% success in the total duels.
Brighton vs Leeds United Prediction: Goalkeeping Stats
|Clean Sheets||Saves Per Game|
|Robert Sanchez||1||3.0 (86%)|
|Illan Meslier||0||3.5 (70%)|
- Robert Sanchez is doing a decent job for Brighton in goalkeeping. He had 1 clean sheet so far and played at a save rate of 86% this season.
- Leeds United’s goalkeeper Illan Meslier is playing the current season at an average of 3.5 saves per match.
Brighton vs Leeds United Prediction: Team Stats
|Goals per game||1.00||2.00|
|Goals conceded per game||0.50||1.50|
|Clean Sheets %||50%||0%|
|Ball Possession %||46.00%||48.50%|
Brighton vs Leeds United Prediction: Odds
|Brighton||Leeds United||Predicted Winner|
Brighton: D W W L W W
Leeds United: D W W D L W
Brighton vs Leeds United Prediction: H2H
Matches: 49 | Brighton: 18 | Draw: 13 | Leeds United: 18
Recent 5 Meetings: Brighton: 2 | Draw: 2 | Leeds United: 1
Last Meeting: The game ended on a 1-1 draw in a Premier League fixture on 15 May 2022.
Brighton vs Leeds United Prediction: Key Highlights from this Fixture
- The Brighton and Leeds match has been traditionally a low scoring game, with both sides scoring 1.4 goals per match in the last five games.
- Brighton have secured three Clean Sheets in the Fixture in the Last five Matches.
- Leeds has a one Clean Sheet.
- Brighton has scored at 0.8 goals per match in the Last Five games. While Brighton has scored 0.6 goals per match in the last five games.
Brighton vs Leeds United Prediction: Strength and Weakness of both sides
- Excellent on creating Chances through balls
- Creating Scoring chances
- Defending set pieces
- Aerial duels
- Committing too many errors
Leeds United: Strength
- Attacking down the Wings
- Taking Set pieces
- Finishing Scoring Chances
Leeds United: Weakness
- Keeping Possession
- Defending against attack from down the Wings
Brighton vs Leeds United Prediction: Possible Line-up
Brighton (3-4-2-1): Sanchez; Webster, Dunk, Veltman; Trossard, Caicedo, Mac Allister, March; Lallana, Grob; Welbeck
Leeds United (4-2-3-1): Meslier; Nissen, Koch, Llorente, Struijk; Adams, Roca; Aaronson, Rodrigo, Harrison; James
Brighton vs Leeds United Prediction: Winner
Fans can expect a riveting contest between these two teams to secure 3 points on Saturday. Brighton’s recent performances including the last season have made them look like a very strong side. Graham Potter’s men will aim to give a crushing defeat to Leeds United in the upcoming home game.
On the other hand, Leeds United will be high on confidence after the last match against Chelsea. They will look to repeat the same performance against the Seagulls on Saturday. All the predictions and betting platforms are suggesting a win for Brighton in this fixture.