Brentford vs Chelsea Prediction: Brentford: 1 Chelsea: 2
Brentford vs Chelsea Prediction
When is Brentford most likely to score a goal? Brentford is likely to score in the first half before the 30th minute.
When is Chelsea most likely to score a goal? Chelsea is expected to take an early lead. They are likely to extend their lead in the late second half, between 75-90 minutes.
Who is most likely to score for Brentford? Ivan Toney is breathing fire this season. He can turn out to be a big challenge for the Blues in the upcoming match.
Who is most likely to score for Chelsea? Raheem Sterling is the leading scorer of Chelsea so far and he is expected to score in the next match too.
Who is likely to win the match? Brentford 1, Chelsea 2
All statistical analysis is based on historic performance. Player performance in the match may not necessarily replicate the recent performances.
On Wednesday, Chelsea will play Brentford in their tenth Premier League game of the 2022–23 campaign. The Blues, managed by Graham Potter, have won five straight games in all competitions and are optimistic about taking three points from this midweek match.
Chelsea will also aim to make it five straight victories in the Premier League under their new manager. The Blues have only given up one goal during this run, so it will be difficult for Brentford to overcome the side from Stamford Bridge.
With just one victory in their previous four games, the Bees are now sitting in tenth position in the league standings. They’ve already scored 18 goals from 10 games, three more than the Blues have from 10 games. When Thomas Frank’s Brentford and high-flying Chelsea face off at the Gtech Community Stadium, Frank will be looking to steal the points from Chelsea.
Brentford vs Chelsea Prediction: Goals Scored and Conceded
- Brentford has scored 12 goals in the last five home matches and has failed to score only once in those last five matches. Five of the Brentford Goals have come in the First 30 Minutes with Ivan Toney scoring four in this Phase.
- When it comes to Goal Conceding, Bees have conceded goals in three games, in two out of the three game, Bees conceded first and failed to win games.
- Chelsea has scored 6 goals in the last five home matches and has failed to score once. Five of those goals have come in the First half unlike Brentford all of those goals have been scored by Diverse scorers.
- Chelsea frequently gives up goals early in away games, with the first goal coming on average after 23 minutes, which is 65 minutes at home. Chelsea scores a goal in away in 35 minutes and at home in 47 minutes.
- Considering all the data so far, while Chelsea is ranked much higher, they will probably enjoy a very small advantage in this game.
Brentford vs Chelsea Prediction: Forwards Statistics
Ivan Toney is the leader of the forward pack for Brentford. The other key attackers are Bryan Mbeumo and Mathias Jensen.
- Ivan Toney has been in excellent touch as he has already added 8 goals to his name so far, along with 2 assists and 5 big chances created.
- Bryan Mbeumo scored twice in the current season. He also created 4 big chances for his side.
- Mathias Jensen has played with an average of 1.6 key passes per game, winning 56% of the aerial duels.
Chelsea’s forward attack consists of some of the star strikers like Raheem Sterling, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, and Mason Mount.
- Raheem Sterling has scored 3 goals till now, playing at an average of 2 shots per game. He also maintained an average of 1.6 key passes per match.
- Aubmeyang has played just 1 game in the EPL. In the UEFA Champions League, he has scored twice and assisted in a goal.
- Mason Mount has played the current EPL season at an average of 1.9 key passes per game. He won 53% of the ground duels.
Brentford vs Chelsea Prediction: Defence Statistics
- Brentford has conceded goals at an average of 1.70 per game this season. They had 3 clean sheets in the Premier League.
- Ben Mee has been the leading defender for Brentford. He has played with an average of 2.2 interceptions per game and 66% success in the aerial duels. Goalkeeper David Raya has maintained an average of 3.9 saves per match with a success rate of 70%.
- Chelsea’s goal-conceding average in the current season stands at 1.25. The Blues had 2 clean sheets in the Premier League.
- Thiago Silva is the most reliable defender of Chelsea. He has played with an average of 3.6 clearances per game, winning 73% of the total duels. Goalkeeper Kepa Arrizabalaga has played 2 matches so far. His average of saves per match stands at 2 per game with a success rate of 80%.
Brentford vs Chelsea Prediction: Head-to-Head Statistics
Matches: 17 | Brentford: 5 | Draw: 2 | Chelsea: 10
Recent 5 Meetings: Brentford: 1 | Draw: 0 | Chelsea: 4
Last Meeting: Brentford defeated Chelsea with a score of 4-1 in a Premier League fixture on 2 April 2022.
Brentford vs Chelsea Head-to-Head
In the last five Home games against Chelsea, Brentford has:
- Scored only two goals.
- Failed to score four time.
- Scored all of its goals in the first half.
In the last five away games vs Brentford, Chelsea has:
- Scored 8 goals.
- Scored in each game.
- Scored 60% of its goals in the first half.
Brentford vs Chelsea Odds
Brentford vs Chelsea Prediction: Video
Brentford vs Chelsea Prediction: Injuries
No Information Available
- N’Golo Kante (Defensive Midfield): Hamstring Injury
- Wesley Fofana (Center-Back): Knee Injury
- Reece James (Right-Back): Knee Injury
Brentford (4-3-3): Raya; Ajer, Pinnock, Mee, Henry; Onyeka, Janelt, Jensen; Mbeumo, Toney, Wissa
Chelsea (3-4-2-1): Arrizabalaga; Koulibaly, Silva, Chalobah; Chilwell, Jorginho, Kovacic, Loftus-Cheek; Sterling, Mount; Aubameyang