Bournemouth vs Southampton Prediction and Statistical Analysis: Bournemouth 2 Southampton: 1
Bournemouth vs Southampton Prediction
When is Bournemouth most likely to score a goal? Bournemouth’s goal scoring has been pretty even in the both halves, but to be quite particular you have to watch for Bournemouth in 61-75 minute
When is Southampton most likely to score a goal? Southampton’s goal scoring this season has been more in between 41-70 minutes
Who is most likely to score for Bournemouth? Philip Billing’s shooting accuracy coupled with his most shots for Bournemouth renders him likely to score.
Who is most Likely to score for Southampton? Southampton has not scored many goals in the last few games. Che Adams, however, appears likely to score based on stats
Who is most likely to win the match? Bournemouth 2 Southampton: 1
Statistical analysis is based on historic performance. Player performance in the match may not necessarily replicate the recent performances.
Bournemouth vs Southampton Prediction: Goals Scored and Conceded
- In its last five home games, Bournemouth has scored twice and seen two goals in each of those games. It should be mentioned, though, that Bournemouth has been on a recent scoring tear, scoring twice in each of its last two games.
- In particular, the third and fourth goals scored by Bournemouth at home occurred in the second half.
- In the last five away games, Southampton has only scored three goals. Southampton’s final away goal was scored against a porous Leicester defence.
- Second-half goals account for two of Southampton’s three away goals.
- Philip Billing is the top goal scorer for the Cherries in the current EPL season. Billing has added 3 goals to his name as of now, playing with a passing accuracy of 77%.
- Kieffer Moore scored once so far this season. He got a success rate of 52% in the aerial duels.
- Che Adams and Aribo have combined to score 0.67 goals for Southampton this season.
- In terms of accuracy, Joe Aribo outshoots Che Adams this season
Bournemouth vs Southampton Prediction: Defence Statistics
- Fulham defensive problems are clearly evident, Bournemouth has conceded more than 14 shots and are Pretty average on Interceptions too, However Bournemouth in the last few games have conceded fewer goals mainly due to Brilliant Goalkeeping of Neto.
- Southampton’s defence is better than Bournemouth With Mohammad Salisu and Bella Kotchup playing together Southampton’s tackle success increases by 7%.
Bournemouth vs Southampton Prediction: Goalkeeper Statistics
- Neto has been spot-on in goalkeeping for Bournemouth this season. He has played with an average of 3.6 saves per match with a success rate of 82%.
- Bazunu has not been a problem for the forwards, his save percentage of 12.8 is lower than the league average
Bournemouth vs Southampton Head-to-Head
Matches: 32 | Bournemouth: 8 | Draw: 9 | Southampton: 15
Recent 5 Meetings: Bournemouth: 1 | Draw: 2 | Southampton: 2
Last Meeting: The match ended in a 3-0 win for Southampton.
Bournemouth vs Southampton Head-to-Head: Key Highlights
In the last five matches against Southampton, Bournemouth has:
- Scored 1.2 goals per match.
- Failed to score twice.
- One clean sheet.
In the last five matches against Bournemouth, Southampton has:
- Scored 1.2 goals per match.
- Failed to score once.
- not lost away game.