Birmingham City vs Norwich Prediction: Statistical Analysis of Goals, Fouls and Winner
Birmingham City vs Norwich Prediction: Read our detailed analysis as Birmingham City takes on Norwich at Andrew Trillions Trophy Stadium
|Birmingham City vs Norwich Prediction|
When is Birmingham City most likely to score a goal? Birmingham has not scored many goals this season, but they are Likely to score in the first half, as Norwich Concedes 60% of their goals in the First half in this Fixture and in the Last Five games.
When is Norwich most likely to score a goal? Norwich has scored almost equal goals in both half, Norwich has scored most goals in two important phases; Birmingham must look out in 16-30 Minute and 75-90 Minute. They have conceded 5 goals against Norwich in this phase in the Last 5 games.
Who is most likely to score for Birmingham City? Scott hogan is Likely to score against Norwich given his shooting accuracy and Norwich’s Defensive weakness.
Who is most likely to score for Norwich? Josh Sargent has looked in great form this Season. He has scored 34% of all the goals and has a 70% of Probability scoring in this match.
Who is likely to win the match? We say Norwich is favourite, given better head to head and form. Birmingham’s attack has looked out of sorts in the last 5 games. Norwich can score 2 goals against them. Probable score: Norwich: 2, Birmingham: 1
The game between Birmingham City and Norwich City will begin at 18:45 UTC on 30 Aug 2022 at St Andrew’s Trillion Trophy Stadium in Birmingham, England. Currently, Birmingham is at 19th place and Norwich is at 8th Place in the Championship table.
Birmingham has not had an ideal Start to the Championship Campaign as they have only able to register one win in the Last Five games. On the other side, Norwich has won two of their Last five match.
Birmingham City vs Norwich Prediction: Goals Scored and Conceded
|Goals Scored||Goals Conceded|
|First 15 minutes|
|16 to 30 minutes||1||1|
|31 to 45 minutes||1|
|46 to 60 minutes||2|
|61 to 75 minutes||1|
|76 to 90 minutes||1|
|Total (Last 5 Matches)||3||4|
|Goals Scored||Goals Conceded|
|First 15 minutes||1|
|16 to 30 minutes||2|
|31 to 45 minutes||1||4|
|46 to 60 minutes||2|
|61 to 75 minutes||1||1|
|76 to 90 minutes||2||2|
|Total (Last 5 Games)||9||7|
Forwards Statistics (Last 5 Games)
- Scott hogan is a Main Man for the Birmingham City. The Forward Scored 10 goals in the Last Season and has scored a Solitary goal in the Last 5 Matches. His Importance is clear from the fact that he scored 33% of the goals for the Birmingham City Last Season. He is good on finishing and take care of the Possession most of the Time.
- Josh Sargent has been Leading the Pack for Norwich in the absence of Teemu Pukki. The forward has scored 0.6 goals per Match or 3 goals in the last five Matches. He can be the Danger Man for the Birmingham City as his Strength Lies in Set Pieces, Which has been the Achilles heel for the Birmingham City. Along with his attacking play, he gives an edge on the Defensive game.
Top Scorers for Birmingham City in Last Season:
- Scott Hogan: 10
- Gary Gardner: 6
- Lyle Taylor: 5
Top Scorers for Team Norwich in Last Season:
- Teemu Pukki: 11
- Josh Sargent: 2
- Grant Haley: 1
|Goals per Match|
- A Quick Summary of the Player’s Strength and the Weakness of Teams they are facing.
|Scott Hogan||Finishing, |
Fouls at Dangerous Situations
|Josh Sargent||Aerial Duels|
|weak against through balls attacks,|
Fouling in Dangerous areas
Birmingham City vs Norwich Prediction: Yellow Card Statistics
Birmingham City vs Norwich Prediction: Defence Statistics
- The Birmingham City Defence Would be spearheaded by Trusty and Sanderson. Both the Players have been Decent so far. They have Somewhat strengthened Birmingham Defence as they have done well on Set Pieces. Auston Trusty is good on tackles and has a 65% Success rate on his strong Facet. On the other hand, Sanderson has been very good on Interception this Season.
- Springett has been a delight for Norwich this season, the Defender has left a mark in the Solitary game with a decent clearance and a tackling record.
|Clearances Per Game||Tackles Per Game|
Birmingham City vs Norwich Prediction: goalkeeper Stats
|Rudy (Birmingham City)||Tim Krul (Norwich)|
|Goals Conceded (per Game)||0.8||1.4|
Birmingham City vs Norwich Prediction: Team Stats (All Competitions)
|Goals per game||0.6||1.8|
|Goals conceding per game||0.8||1.4|
Birmingham City vs Norwich Prediction: Head-to-Head Statistics
Matches: 73 | Birmingham City: 23| Norwich: 27 | Draw: 23
Recent 5 Meetings: Birmingham City: | Norwich: 4 | Draw: 1
Last Meeting: The match ended in a 2-2 draw in the Last Season.
In the last 5 matches between these two teams, Birmingham City has:
- Scored 1.2 goals per match.
- Scored 1.2 goals per match at home.
- Birmingham has two clean sheets at home.
In the last 5 matches between these two teams, Norwich has:
- Scored at 2.2 goals per match.
- Scored 1.4 goals at Birmingham.
- Have two clean sheets at Birmingham.
Birmingham City vs Norwich Prediction: Odds
Birmingham City vs Norwich Prediction: Predicted Line-up
Birmingham City: (3:5;2): Ruddy, Colin, Sanderson, Trusty, Williams, Bacuna, James, Hall, Placheta, Hogan, Jutkeiwicz
Norwich: (4:3:3): Gunn, Byram, Tomkinson, Gibson, Springett, Cantwell, Mclean, Sara, Rashica, Hugill, Ramsey
Birmingham City vs Norwich Prediction: Final Analysis and Prediction
Birmingham City has not had a great Start to the Championship season, they are lying in the bottom half of the table at 19th. The Side has Many Problems with their Attack and Midfield Looking out of sorts as they have been able to score a paltry 3 goals in the season which is one of the Worst for any Sides. They have not been able to make many chances too, with their average key passes per match below 2 per match. Defensively, too, the Side has not able to make any Impact.
Norwich has had a decent Start to the season, with the Side Lying at the 8th Spot. The side has been decent upfront, scoring 1.8 goals per match. The Defence has been their Main problem, with the side conceding 1.4 goals per match.
Both Sides have their own Problems, Birmingham City has not been able to score the goals they would have liked. Norwich on the other hand has conceded the goals for their liking. Talking about head to head, the Numbers relate to the Present form of both Sides. Norwich has scored 2.2 goals against Birmingham in the Last five Matches, and Birmingham has scored just 1.2 goals per match against Norwich. Data and Form is Indicative that Norwich can get the job done against Birmingham.